Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kite Season?

I see many people are playing kite nowadays. I don't know whether now is a kite season or not. Few kites can be seen above Kampong Ayer. Mostly are ordinary type of kites. The shape is just like rhombus (delta).

Playing kite is not hard. First u need to have a kite. Then run the kite oppositely to the direction of the wind. How to explain it a bit nicer ah? The best solution is, observe it yourself. Making a kite is a bit hard, though actually not. I ever made one, taught by my friends.

Anyway, is there any kite festival here? I heard this is one... ok.

2 Comments:

Blogger amyheidi said...

hey vassco, since u managed to go into my blog. U should be able to do so at the links of blogs in my blog, some of them has java verification as well. Didn't want to tell u this at the tagboard, coz i dont want them killing me! :D

Sunday, July 17, 2005 1:00:00 AM  
Blogger duolulu said...

Ure so clever!! Hehe.. I'm sorry to ur friends as well. Let me explain more clearer. I think it's a funny gate but yet most ppl unable to solve it!! What ur friends and u do are just like protecting an area with a locked gate at the entrance only but there is no fences enclosing that area. Logically, I don't even have to unlock the gate and can just walk to the protected area.. no fences right?! Hehe.. it means "anywhere but here" is u (I solved it!!). Anyway, three of u using the same verification.. don't worry, I'll keep them safely.. :p.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home