Sunday, August 21, 2005

Friendster

You know ( and you should know otherwise ure not internet user), internet users, especially bruneian, almost all have friendster account. The network is so huge and u can find unexpected person. I found out in UBD browser history list, almost every pc log into friendster website <= use of ictc is for friendster, pandai-pandai.

Giving ur friends testimonial is sound good and ur friends want u to praise them saja, :-D. Friendster idea is to meet new/old friends is good but people only add you if only (mostly) you have pretty/cute pics. So the concept is, "be my friend only if ure pretty!!". Unfair!! and person like me (or maybe u) is kesian, :-D.

5 Comments:

Blogger duolulu said...

Kendalf Batman is a real man. Hehe... he also said to me "good for ur heart, pumping ur blood flow". Inda banyak testi ka? Ku sama jua. Senasib.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger amyheidi said...

hey, aku pun ne banyak testi wah, and u dont see me complaining, ehehhe

Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger duolulu said...

hehe.. I'm not complaning.. paning.

Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger amyheidi said...

hahhaha, vassco, ur so funny. it sounds like complaining to me...

Sunday, August 21, 2005 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger duolulu said...

I can't post up my face!! I'm not pretty, :-D. Ok, I'm serious (awu). Hehe.. my friendster account (the old one), I posted up "girl" (not cute, :p) photos and I set my profile to 3rd degree friend. Few ppl added me.. apala. Ppl use friendster for cyberstalking bah.

So lazy, many ppl added u ka?
*if yes=pretty->kambang, no=:p*

Monday, August 22, 2005 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home