Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hospital

"Ada" said Dr Nwabueze. Ok, Dr Nwabueze is a great lecturer.

Hospital is a place to cure illness (or gain illness). Food provided in hospital is a heathy diet (maybe). Take RIPAS hospital as an example. I walked to one of the ward. On my way, I saw teenagers were fashion their selves. Nothing wrong with that, a good starting of my journey, :-). I entered the elevator, the elevator knows how to speak.. great!! (sakai) I reached the ward, I saw each patient bed had many visitors. They brought fruits/food/ (no flowers like I saw in movie). The person who was sick couldn't eat. No 'selera'. It's a usual situation, only when you're sick people will care/concern. Before when the patient was healthy, "I want to eat durian", no one bother to buy. Hehe.. unlogical story.

Ok, the nurses like to give advices of healthy diet. I see many nurses are not suitable as our role model. I sat in RIPAS canteen. Most of them bought so called 'unhealthy' food. Food in RIPAS canteen is not nyaman.

We can enter the ward at 'any' time, not following to the hospital's regulation. It's good since it makes our visit time is longer. Only one thing I'm not satisfy with, why do we have to pay for the basement parking?

Ok, my conclusion is "hospital is a place to cure illness for patients but gain illness for visitors".

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Wanderer said...

It's a vicious cycle. More patient + more visiting hours = more profit from basement parking

Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home