Friday, September 30, 2005

Only One Might Survive

Actually I want to write about 'miss call' but somebody I know has written about it. So I'm thinking to write about 'miss call' next time.

'brick' looked like hp was quite popular in early 90s. Those who own one, it means they're rich!! It is bulky and heavy but the owner would feel proud of it. Only businessman could afford to have it. The 'brick' hp line was provided by JTB and it didn't use SIM card. I'm not quite sure what generation was it, maybe 1G. But the hp line was easily got hacked!!

Let me summarize all,
1. JTB used 1G (no longer exist)
2. DST (the leech) uses 2.xG (GSM)
3. B-mobile uses 3G

Since b-mobile comes to Brunei market, now DST is in unsafe situation. More and more people are switching to b-mobile and left DST!! Btw, I'm still using DST line.. sooner, I'll left DST as well :-D. And who knows maybe DST will come to extinct like JTB hp line.

4 Comments:

Blogger amyheidi said...

DST gonna open 3G line very very soon. they signed agreement already with this foreign company. the expected time for DST 3G is January next year. I'm still sticking to DST though, but i got my B-mobile line already

Friday, September 30, 2005 2:36:00 PM  
Blogger duolulu said...

Yes, ure right. DST won't fall that easily!! But it seems that DST business strategy is in chaotic state. More and more service changes are being made. Hehe.. DST and b-mobile competition brings benefit to us..

Friday, September 30, 2005 3:04:00 PM  
Blogger Green Wanderer said...

I don't think I would move out :/ really, these weird services aren't of much use to me yet.

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:34:00 PM  
Blogger amyheidi said...

yup, $35 monthly charge for a prima line, and you get 100 minutes of free calls n messages. N they gonna lower lagi the price if B-mob lower price. it bring benefit to us consumer, n if you apply for prima n easi line from now till december, u stand a chance winning a free kristal astro set, no monthly charge.

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home