Friday, May 26, 2006

Drive Safely

It was a long time I don't update this blog. I just want to say about 'trust' here. When you follow a person car, if you trust the driver and your are sleepy, I'm sure you will sleep peacefully. If not, you will force yourself to stay awake, maybe afraid the driver will drive carelessly.. or maybe of something else.

Yesterday I went to ubd, I saw a car accident in ubd area. Maybe it was a car accident.. (I'm sure it wasn't a gimmick). I also surprised to see a person used mobile phone while driving (nothing to be surprised of) along tungku link road. Actually, a police car overtook the person. At first I thought the policmen will fine the person or what, but then they just overtook like that. Maybe their working time had ended.

Recently, almost everyday rains. Drive slowly!!!

I have created a new blog. This blog is still alive as it is. You can find my new blog address on the right. Feel free to read!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home