Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Watching Brunei Live

I visited brunet a couple days ago. To my surprise, brunet website has improved and provide more services. Good job there.. (not like UBD web). Brunet also provides blog account for their subscribers, it's a nice start here in Brunei.

I have requested brunet blog account invitation through email. Unfortunately, they asked me to call 121 because they said "you need a brunet email/account" if you want to open brunet blog. I don't see the logic here because I sent my request through my brunet email. I'll call 121 sooner or later, maybe it's their procedure, that isn't hard anyway.

Ok, the most interesting thing from brunet website is the live webcam. Anyone out there, no matter where you are, you can watch Gadong, The Mall, Jln Sultan, TelBru headquarter, Beribi Roundabout, Kiarong Roundabout. You need to install Streaming Explorer to view them (Internet Explorer only).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home